Monday 12 October 2009

“Mission to Earth”

Summary
MISSION TO EARTH*


I think that this film is very boring! And I wonder that who can understand this film? ~.~\

this film make me confused as there are three boxes on the screen in the same time!! I have to choose one to watch ... Also, when I focus on one particular box e.g the big one, I then miss the other two small boxes... thus, it is difficult for me to follow and understand..
May be it can make us think, as we have to choose one of three in difference to come up with a complete movie..

Although it is confusing, it seems that it is a new and creative manner to make a film about that.

secondly, the music of this film makes us feel asleep since there is no any change!!

the imagine and music of this film express the boring life of the girl!! Maybe it is the theme of this film!! thus,, some elements may match together and also the theme.

To compare with traditional film, digital cinema is more different to follow and it is more space for people to think about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment